The health and safety of our customers and employees is our main priority. Please read the following operation and protection plan which contains instructions for your own safety and that of others. Have a pleasant and safe stay at Glarentza Hotel
Our hotel continues its operation while observing all of the safety measures against the new corona virus 2019 (COVID-19). Our staff strictly carries out the cleaning of all hotel areas, diligently following the protocol for cleaning, hygiene and disinfection.
The protocol includes:
- Education of all our staff in the subjects of health and safety.
- Standard cleaning and disinfection cycles in all areas.
- Visible placement of antiseptic hand gel for public use.
- Frequent cleaning of high-usage areas and surfaces.
- Immediate response to incidental cleaning wherever and whenever required.
Taking into consideration the current concerns about the new corona virus 2019 (Covid-19), we have established in-house rules for our hotel resort. These rules in combination with the appropriate hygiene protocols, ensure the well-being of our guests.
The in-house rules include:
- When approaching any interior or public area (reception, bars, restaurant, pool) all guests need to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from the next and previous guest in any priority line within the resort.
- We recommend the usage of masks in case of cough and/or sneezing, in all indoor and public areas of the hotel..
- We inform you about the maximum permitted use of our elevators by two adults, with a strict recommendation for the use of a face mask and the parallel use of an antiseptic before and after entering the elevator..
We reduced by 1/3 the capacity of our restaurants, shaping the spaces to comply with the new required legal distances.
- Breakfast will be served only by our Staff and all utensils used will be cleaned and disinfected with all the means provided at the appropriate temperatures.
- We recommend our guests the frequent use of the special hand sanitizer that is placed for this purpose in several areas around the Hotel.
- Visitors are prohibited from entering the rooms and other common meeting places in order to avoid health problems.
- We encourage our guests to immediately notify the reception in case they notice any symptoms of illness in anyone inside the Hotel.
- The cleaning service will enter the room upon request of our visitor as regular entry to the rooms is not allowed.
For our employees working within the hotel, we have taken the following steps:
- We comply with the employee restrictions in the workplace and provide our staff with all of the necessary protective equipment.
- We continuously disinfect all work surfaces, common areas and personal rooms.
- We are taking steps to reduce the social gathering of staff and are making sure that safe distances between employees are maintained.
As part of our commitment for the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, employees and community, we are strictly following the developments regarding the new corona virus 2019 (Covid-19) with regular updates and guidance from the National Public Health Organization and the Ministry of Health, as well as from additional governmental and European organizations.
The hotel has adapted to the new operating requirements, applied the “Health Protocol for Businesses in Tourism,” and has received the Health First certificate from the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
We are at your disposal for any questions or clarification.